We are two brothers who were raised with the love of tasteful and good things.
Since we were kids, we have always loved to sneak in the kitchen when our grandmother and mother were cooking. They gave us their best recipes, above all, we learned that even the simplest ingredients can make a delicious meal.
As former engineers, we have always been concerned by environmental issues and worked many years in the solar industry, developing projects and actively contributing to the production of “green” energy, saving lots of carbon dioxide each year.
At some point, we both felt the need to do something different, closer to our roots… Our idea is simple: a healthier eating option to the greasy processed meals that you can find in traditional fast foods. Eating fast does not mean having to eat junk food.
We want to propose a convenient restaurant serving healthy great-tasting food, quickly and affordably, while making the least amount of impact on our environment as possible.
In a few words: turn “FAST FOOD” into “FAST GOOD”.
It is all about GOOD products to make GOOD tasty food, both GOOD for our health and GOOD for our planet.
These core values reflect the real spirit of our company. We believe that they should be shared by all mankind if we really want to preserve the environment for our children. This is part of our culture and guides us in every decision we make
• Respect your body with only the healthiest of foods
• Respect people: ethics, morality and transparency in the relationship with our customers, employees and suppliers
• Respect Mother Earth
• Every meal is prepared with fresh products meeting high quality standards and sourced locally
• 100% Natural products: no chemicals, additives or preservatives. No GMOs. Hormone and Antibiotic-free meat. All our pressed juices and handcrafted smoothies are made without any fillers such as frozen yogurt, added sugar, or high fructose corn syrup
• Organic is not a brand but a way of farming. We will try to have a part of our products coming from organic farms that use practices which support and sustain our planet
• We chose to buy seasonal and local products whenever possible. It is better for the environment (road traffic is a huge green house gas emitter) and support the local economy we want to be part of. As a result of this, our menu will be evolving with the seasons and the late harvests
• No fuel based packaging: all paper and plastic products (bowls, cups, utensils, straws, bags, napkins and even toilet paper) come from materials such as eco-friendly vegetable starches, sugar cane, or bamboo and are totally recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable
• We only use natural cleaning products
• Everything is done to consume less energy: no energy-hungry dishwashers, hoods or ranges (we do prefer vacuum sealed or steamed cooking)